What I'm Snacking On?

Friday, June 2, 2017





Hey!
I'm such a snack lover! If a see a good snack I have to try it. As a child I enjoyed snack time and as an adult I still do. I've gathered a few of my favorite snacks to munch on, that are a little more healthier than pringles or lays. And these are AMAZINGLY Good!!



Sunflower Seeds
I have liked these ever since I was a child. Especially the lightly salted pack, I'm not of fan of to much salt. Sunflower seeds are perfect if you don't eat nuts or if you like that crunchy, salty taste. I get the ones without the shell because it just takes to long for me to open them haha.


Raisins
 I enjoy a nice cup of raisins every now and then. They satisfy my sweet tooth and they are perfect mixed in trail mix. A much healthier option than a candy bar you see in the store.


Hummus Chips
My mother actually bought this and told me about them, ever since then I've been obsessed. They are a very light crisp chip that is packed with so much flavor. They really are delicious and can be addicting.


Pirate Booty
Don't be turned off by the name. If you like cheesy popcorn, you'll definitely love Pirate Booty. While I was teaching, many of my students would come to school with pirate booty for lunch and one day I bought my own bag and fell in love. P.S They do get a little messy.





















Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Style Me Bright. Design by FCD.