Road Trip Anyone? | Road Trip Esssentials | Sedona

Saturday, October 13, 2018



Sedona is one of my favorite places to go to in Arizona. The beautiful red and orange colors and mountains and trees and just about everything about it, I LOVE.

Recently I took a mini road trip to sedona. (but lets be honest I go at least once every few months) So I wanted to share with you all how I do a mini road trip and some of the things I bring along. I would say always bring a change of clothes, even for a day trip because you never know. Also a sweater and a change of shoes as well.

On any car ride a solid play list is the best. This time around I just went for the play list that apple music provided and let me tell you they have some good ones. Just type in the genre of music and listen to the play list. You can also create your own play list on other music platforms like spotify.





Water is probably one of the best things to have on a road trip. It's horrible being thirsty and not having anything to drink and having to wait until you find a gas station. so stocking up on water is ESSENTIAL. (pun intended) Just remember the more you drink the more you may need to stop and go to the bathroom.


Snacks on road trips are one of the best parts besides looking at all the beautiful land. I like having a variety or just a few snacks depending on how long the trip is and how hungry I am. This trip I ate before we left so I wasn't very hungry. A few snacks were good for me. Getting non perishable snacks are easy to travel with and can go with you just about anywhere.

Here's a list of a few of my favorites.

PRETZELS
CLIFF BARS
BANANAS
PEARS
PEACHES
CRACKERS
CHOCOLATE COVERED RAISINS
GRANOLA BARS
HOMEMADE KOSHER RICE KRISPIES
HERSHEY'S CHOCOLATE

(anything that wont be to hard to manage on a car ride)

RANDOM ESSENTIALS




-WET WIPES
-LIP BALM
-HAND SANITIZER
-KLEENEX WIPES
-UNSCENTED LOTION
-TIDE TO GO STICK (STAIN REMOVER)
-TISSUE
-SMALL EMERGENCY KIT
-OUTDOOR BLANKET
-NATURAL BUG SPRAY
-SMALL TRASH BAGS
-PHONE CHARGERS






ENJOY THE GREAT OUTDOORS!





























Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Style Me Bright. Design by FCD.