Desk Organization {Sneak Peek}

Thursday, June 15, 2017


Hey Friends!

Today I'm sharing with you a little sneak peek into my office drawer organization. I am in love with office supplies and I can stay in a store looking at them for hours, honest. I'm really liking the way my drawers are set up. Its taken me some time to really know what things I want to place together which is why I'm only doing a little sneak peek. When I have it completely to my liking then I definitely will be showing you guys more. By that time I may have changed a few more things FYI

Let's start with my top drawer. This is where I keep all of my extra pens and pencils and highlighters. Its great because they are in easy access and, let me just say ,I love how vibrant and colorful this drawer looks. I also have some random bits (thumb tacks, rubber bands and safety pins) That mini doughnut is actually a book marker!



My second drawer is my note taking drawer/stickers and labels. I use a lot of sticky notes, I'm a visual person so I always have to leave myself notes or I use them to jot down ideas really quickly. These emoji stickers I just thought were so cute and I had to have them. I currently haven't used them yet, but I will sooner than later. I also keep my pencil sharper in this drawer as well as my double sided tape that I use sometimes when I label something. This white organizing set is from Big Lots. You can mix and match them and create them however you want.



Lets move on to drawer number 3. Probably my favorite drawer because of how organized it is. Everything has its own place and it just looks so seamless and I'm loving it!!! Even though its lacking some color. This Acrylic Desk Drawer Organizer is from The Container Store. They have some of the best office storage ever! This drawer is where I keep all of my "real office supplies" (extra staples, paper clips, larger clips, erasers and my mechanical pencil refills.) I also have 2 large notepads that wouldn't fit in my last drawer so I kept them in here.



The last drawer I'm going to share with you is my "small paper drawer", I guess we can call it. This drawer is still coming together but Its functional right now. It definitely has no theme. This is just what goes together in my head. I have envelopes, note cards, extra sticky notes, stapler refills and my picture photo paper. I also got this Photo Paper Holder from The Container Store.



























Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Style Me Bright. Design by FCD.