May Favorites 2017

Monday, June 5, 2017


Beauty

Maybelline Colossal Big Shot Mascara 
I have to have mascara even if I'm not wearing any any makeup. A good mascara is definitely my staple. My Favorite mascara is the Maybelline Big Shot Mascara. I gives my eyes that bold look, and really wakes me face up. If you like a more dramatic eye lash you'll love this one and it totally affordable.



Maybelline Lip Shine
I love a good lip gloss but this Maybelline Lip Shine leaves my lips shiny for so long and it keeps them moisturized believe it or not. Definitely my favorite, It goes everywhere with me



Maybelline Fit Me Powder
I guess you can say I'm loving Maybelline products right now. This powder is affordable and works. It gives my skin a smooth finish. I take this with me to work and I'm currently loving it.




Nivea
I prefer coconut oil or sweet almond oil over lotion, but my favorite lotion that I've been using for a while now is this Nivea Essentially Enriched one. It leaves me so moisturized and gives my skin a radiant glow. This is the only lotion I use and It is amazing!! I also love how thick it is. I buy the dry to very dry skin.
I also use the Nivea Cream for my feet as a nightly moisturizer.


At The Beach Body Spray and Lotion 
 I got these when bath and body works was having a sale, and I got them for only 7.00$ dollars. On top of that they smell sweet and perfect for summer and the beach. Hence the name At the beach.


Music


Sampha

I heard Sampha a few times on other artist albums as a feat, (Solange, Drake etc,) before I actually listened to his album titled "Process". And he is so incredibly talented. He plays the piano and his beats and harmonies and lyrics are amazing. I absolutely love his music and I play his album on repeat on my way to work everyday hahaa P.S My favorite song is INCOMPLETE KISSES and PLASTIC 100



Entertainment


The Show Power 

Okay so, I am not a TV person, AT ALL. But of course my mother, of all people tells me about this show. and I watched one episode and I was hooked. Its definitely an adult show for mature audiences but it has so much suspense I have to see what happens in the next season. And the leading actor, he does an amazing Job and he is incredibly good looking!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Style Me Bright. Design by FCD.