Refreshing Watermelon Drink

Saturday, June 24, 2017

Hey!

Who doesn't love watermelon, I know I do! It's perfect for summer and a family BBQ. Which, there will definitely be a lot of this summer. Its super easy to make and you'll definitely be hooked. Blending watermelon into the perfect drink makes it even better.

Watermelon Drink
 

Ingredients

Watermelon (Seeded or Seedless)
Sugar
Ice
Lemon
Honey

I start by cutting my watermelon into cubes and adding ice



Then I blend until slightly smooth. Then I add some sugar (You can put however much to you liking) This is also when I add my lemon. Then i blend again until all smooth.

*If you don't like small seeds I suggest straining the watermelon juice separate. I don't mind it so, I left it in.

Honey Sugar Coated Glasses

Tip the rim of the glass into a plate or bowl of honey, next dip it into a plate or bowl of sugar. Your end result will be this delicious, sugar coated glass. The honey add a great taste to the drink. 



Next Pour it up, add your sliced lemon and Enjoy!!






















Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Style Me Bright. Design by FCD.