My Top 5 Shea Moisture Products

Monday, May 29, 2017

Hey Hey There!
I love my curly hair and I don't know what I would do without my hair products. Today I'm sharing with you my top 5 Shea moisture products. I love Shea moisture they are very reasonable and give my hair so much life and bounce. All of my Shea moisture products I buy from Sally's Beauty Supply because they have the best deals. They are currently running a sale 25% off a single item from 5/15-5/31 Link Is below. Happy Shopping Friends!




1. Deep Treatment Masque
I use this deep treatment mask about once a week. I like that it gives my hair strength and helps with me with shedding. 

2. Co-Wash Conditioning Cleaner
I love a good co-wash and this one is by far one of my favorites. The smell is amazing and on top of that It leaves my hair very moisturized.

3. Curl Enhancing Smoothie
I Use this basically every single day! Its my favorite curly hair product ever. It defines my curls and leaves them bouncy and hydrated.

4. Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Shampoo
5. Manuka Honey & Mufura Oil Conditioner 
This shampoo conditioner combo is amazing!! I love anything with honey in it. It adds so much moisture and it gives my curls great definition. Lets not forget the smell is amazing as well. 







3 Day weekends are made for shopping! No But Really, Use the link below to shop sally beauty supplies and get your own set of shea moisture products!

Hope you enjoyed! Share with me some of your favorite hair products below
Until Next Time
XOXO






SHOP HERE!!!




Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Style Me Bright. Design by FCD.