My Top 6 Flavored Water Recipes

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

It's summer time and this heat is not going anywhere. Can you believe we reached over 120 degrees this week in Arizona! Talk about being hot and sweaty. Living in Arizona my whole life, I've always loved water. I especially love a good flavored water, one that I've made myself and I know whats in it. Today I'm sharing my top 6 favorite flavored water recipes. I hope you enjoy and try them yourself. 



 I always start with prepping my fruit and making sure I triple wash it. For the fruit with a thick skin (oranges, limes etc) I use a little scrub brush to make sure its really clean. I mean this is going into our water right.






  I also poke small holes into my fruit to help the infusion process( I hope that's a word) lol




My Flavored Waters

1. Strawberry and Mint
2.Cucumber Lemon
3.Orange Lime 
4. Strawberry Orange 
5.Cucumber Strawberry 
6. Mint Lemon 
 
 

I fill my mason jars with ice then I add the fruit. You can also use any cup or jar or water container. After I add water and close it up. 
Allow your water to sit for 30minutes to an hour to let those wonderful flavors really infuse.


You'll be left with these delicious waters, that taste amazing and perfect for summer!
P.S. The strawberries may tint your water a little









Until Next Time
XOXO











Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Style Me Bright. Design by FCD.