Mixed Berry Yogurt Bar Pops

Thursday, August 31, 2017



Ahhhh Summer is Almost Over! Can you believe it?? Well ..summer may be almost over but I have a sweet treat to share with you today! I'm such lover of sweet things! I like anything sweet, especially yogurt bars. I always buy the ones from the store (that are in the ice cream section) but then after reading the ingredients I thought, well... I could probably make my own with the same items I make my smoothies with. Which is what I did. I made these super super simple yogurt bars. And of course after I make them I go on pinterest and find even more awesome recipes for yogurt bars. Which I will definitely be using in the future, But I am very happy and proud of my little bars and they taste so delicious. Perfect for this heat that we currently have in Arizona.

You Will Need

Chobani Vanilla Greek Yogurt
Mixed Frozen Berries (Or Fresh Berries)
Honey
Optional: Splash Of Milk



I like to start with mixing my honey and berries. I love coating the berries in honey, so that I know there sweet and tasty for when me mix everything together.
(its like salting you pasta before adding the salt)



Mix It ALL UP! You Can taste it and add a little more honey if you would like. 



Fill Up Your Popsicle Trays (Yesss! this can get a little messy, but it taste so yummy....licks spoon)



Once its all done, pop it in the freezer over night and enjoy!!!




Check Out More Of Chobani's Delicious Flavors Here-------> Chobani.com







Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Style Me Bright. Design by FCD.