How To Have a Productive Online Class {Back To College}

Monday, August 14, 2017


1. Treat Your Class Like A Regular In Person Class
One problem that people forget is just because its an online class doesn't mean it shouldn't be taken as serious as an in person class. It is a class you paid for and it counts towards your GPA. Remember That!

2.Set Up A Class Binder
I always set up a binder dedicated to each class. It doesn't have to be a 3 ring binder, it can also be a folder with pockets. 3 ring binders just work best for me when it comes to organizing.
I Include in my binder
-Class Syllabus
-Assignments
-Print Outs
-Due Dates
-Anything related to the class I try to include in my binder. That way I can always take my binder anywhere and I have my assignments in there, if I need to remember something.


3.Stay Organized
Make sure you have a calendar or planner with assignments due and deadlines. Always stay on top of your work load. The more work you do at the beginning the easier it is towards the end. Its way to hard to play catch up with online classes, so always stay organized and on top of everything.



4.Set Aside Time Everyday
This is such a key component to having a productive online class. SET ASIDE TIME!!! On your lunch break you can work on a paper or whenever you have down time work on something. You can always set days to work on your class work. If you bust out work during the week, the weekend will be for relaxing and partying. Or if its easier for you, do your work on the weekends. Just always set aside time. Online classes were made to be flexible.

5. Log and write [EVERYTHING] With online classes, if things are out of site, they are out of mind. So always remember to write down everything that you may forget later.


6. Don't take online classes if you don't like working from home. I love being in my own space (in my bed) working on papers. I can focus so much easier. If you are not that type of person then online classes with definitely be a struggle for you. Discipline is Essential


I hope you found this super helpful, if there is anything I missed that you do to have a productive online class, let me know in the comments below.  Also if you have any questions about online classes, let me know as well. I'd love to answer them for you.

Happy Back To College













Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Style Me Bright. Design by FCD.