It's My Birthday What I've Learned?

Monday, August 7, 2017



Another year down and I'm so excited to be 25. My birthday was august 4, #leoseason. Its so funny because certain ages you turn, make you excited for your birthday. Don't get me wrong! I'm always always excited for my birthday but this year I was extra excited. (how many time did I just say excited )lol I'm 25 years old wooooo! (saying out loud)  I can literally remember turning 21 and not doing anything for my birthday that year and thinking my life would be in this crazy place at 25 years old. Truth be told I thought I would have kids and be this stay at home mom and live in the suburbs , but life had another plan for me and i'm am pretty happy with where I am today. I am so grateful for everything that I have now, and every positive thing that has happened in my life up to this point.

What I really wanted to talk about was everything that I've learned this year. I have done a post like this in the past ----> link here if you would like to read that one. I feel every year we learn something new and there is always a huge lesson we all have every year so i just wanted to share a few of mine and maybe they are lessons you have learned as well.



1. God Always Comes First
This has honestly been the {Biggest Lesson} I've learned and It keeps me so grounded and thankful. I wouldn't be anything If I didn't have God on my side looking after me. He should always be at the forefront in any decision you make or hard times you are going through. Always seek out God and keep him close to you. I think sometimes, when we are upset in life or disappointed we tend to push everyone out, and God is not one person to push out of your life. He is always here to guide us and help us on this journey of life. So putting God first in my decisions and how I carry myself throughout my life has been one of the biggest and greatest lessons learned!

2. Patience
This one is a hard one, because nothing happens over night. Things take time. We as people take time to develop and become better. They say it takes 21 days to break a habit so nothing is instant gratification. And usually anything that is instant can be taken away just as fast as it was given. I would say its definitely better to be patient and understand the process, and go through the process no matter what it is.

3. Put In Work
I laugh at this one because, Man.. putting in work is not just a saying. It is actual work. When you want something you will do everything to get there. even if its late nights, early mornings. You have to put in that time and quality. When you put work into anything you will always see a result. but if you never put in the work you will  always say "ill never get there" but you never put in the work to see if you will get there. Progress is progress, even if its slow. The more work you put into something the more you will get out of it.

4. Love Yourself Hard
You matter so much!!!! so you always have to look out for yourself. Take care of yourself and just be happy as the person you are. Learn everything you can about yourself. What you like what you dislike. What makes you happy! Discover a hobby or crafts that you like.





Hope you enjoyed this post and Until next time!



















Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Style Me Bright. Design by FCD.