Turning 26 | I'm Not Sure What I Want In Life

Tuesday, July 31, 2018



This is the first time in my life that I can honestly say I don't know what I want. I am always the type of person to write down all of my goals and over time acomplish them. That's my motto, set a goal and achieve it. When I decided to get braces, when I decided I wanted a certain career with a certain job title. Those are all things I had planned for so long.

Usually around my birthday I have a lit of goals I'm working on and I don't have one. It seems like I'm just stuck. I'm not exactly set on what I want in life. It's crazy to think I'm turning 26, to some that might not be a big deal, but to me it is.

I am very happy and excited for my birthday but not like years in the past. This just feels different like another day is going to happen. Is that how it feels when you get older. I hope not because this is just such a weird thing for me.

I've tried multiple times of reading different books and trying to sit down and create a goal list but nothing comes to mind. I may think of a few and then 5 minutes later throw the paper out.

So with all that being said. I don't know what I want in life right now. There's nothing that is making  me excited or happy. On top of all of that, I don't know what I want to do about blogging.

Blogging to me was always a fun hobby I did on the weekends. Finding fun reciepes and doing simple lifestyle post made me so happy and fulfilled. But as of now I'm just not satisfied with my content or blogging in general. I love it don't get me wrong. I just don't know what to write about or what people are interested in and It's just a constant battle with what do I want to do.

If anyone is going through the same thing, maybe you have some tips on feeling revived again. For now I will just be taking a break and trying to figure out what it is that I want. Then maybe that will get some creative juices flowing.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Style Me Bright. Design by FCD.