Natural Refreshing Pillow Mist DIY

Saturday, July 7, 2018



A good nights sleep or even a nap is the best feeling ever! I like to clean my sheets and pillowcases weekly but I always like them to smell good. Instead of buying an expensive pillow mist I made a DIY one with a few natural ingredients.

Now for me essential oils are my can't live without product for anything natural. Pure essential oils are a much better alternative than synthetic fragrances that your not sure whats in them.

There are so many oils to choose from. My favorites at the moment are Lavender and Ylang Ylang. I've always been using lemongrass and grapefruit. My room pretty much smelt like a fresh fruit market for a while.

_________________________________________________________________________________

YOU WILL NEED

ESSENTIAL OIL (ANY SCENT YOU LIKE) *make sure the essential oil you purchase is pure 100% oil NOT SYNTHETIC
DISTILLED WATER 

Fill your bottle with more than half way with distilled water and add a few drops of your favorite essential oils or combinations 








PRODUCT LINKS
_________________________________________________________________________________

BLUE GLASS JARS W/ SPRAY











Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Style Me Bright. Design by FCD.