How To Organize Your Accessories | Shades, Jewelry

Friday, August 17, 2018


It's the little things that make organizing so fufilling. Like taking a small tray and adding sunglasses! It's simple and you can see all your wonderful shades on display. If there is a way to add organization with asthetics I'm all for it. I found this small tray at target in the bathroom section. It actually came as a set with small bins on top of it. But I separted them and just used the tray.

Having my items on display helps me keep things at a miniumum, and only keep the things I need and love. There is nothing wrong with having more, but the question is do I need more. 


It goes to show you can take anything and turn it into an organization piece. Now for my jewlwery I think Ive talked about this before, but its a cute box system from the container store. Its heavy duty and acrylic. You can also add different levels or compartments to it. I'm fine with just my simple organizer/jewlery holder. (for now) I can't stay away from the container store. 







PRODUCT LINKS
BATHROOM ORGANIZER WITH TRAY 
ACRYLIC JEWLERY DRAWER

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Style Me Bright. Design by FCD.