Organic Mixed Berry Smoothie Bowl

Tuesday, July 17, 2018



I am so obsessed with smoothie bowls. They are my absolute favorite food to make. I love adding the toppings and really playing around with it.

Smoothie bowls are a meal within themselves. That's why I like them. They are also perfect for the summer.
_________________________________________________________________________________

INGREDIENTS 

ORGANIC MIXED BERRY'S
ORGANIC BANANA
ORGANIC NATURAL HONEY
WATER
ICE
(Use less water for a thicker consistency)





TOPPINGS

I like to add random things to the top of my smoothie bowl. Mostly fruit and some added extras like sunflower seeds for a salty, sweet taste.

I coat my frozen berries in honey to add a nice taste.


_________________________________________________________________________________

ENJOY 






Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Style Me Bright. Design by FCD.