Mini Staycation At Towne Place Suites Hotels by Marriot | Room Tour

Sunday, July 22, 2018



I have never stayed at a Towne Place Suites By Marriot,  so I was very unsure of what I was going to see. I saw the pictures online but I still wasn't convinced.

But I' curious and I love new hotels I've never tried. I book all my rooms either through Expedia or hotels.com.  But lets get to the room tour shall we.

KITCHEN

When you first walk in you are in the kitchen and closet space. I liked how the kitchen was well lit and it was a complete kitchen with pots and pans and dishes. I even made vegetarian tacos while I was here.

CLOSET

I loved organizing products and one of my favorite stores is the container store. The closet was a complete Elfa closet unit and was so organized I just fell in love.










LIVING AND SLEEPING

A  large comfy bed always makes the best sleep. One of the best features was the TV had netflix and hulu. Which means your not stuck with boring cable shows you don't watch. I literally sat an binge watched my new favorite show Marlon. Have you seen it?
The vaulted ceilings made the space seem so much larger.





BATHROOM

Last but not least the bathroom! I love a large shower and bright lights.






Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Style Me Bright. Design by FCD.