Spring/Summer Snack Table Scape Idea

Friday, May 12, 2017


Hey There Friends!
I arranged this super spring/summer theme snack table setting a few weeks ago and I've been dying to share it with you all. I don't know about you but I love snacks and especially cookies. So I thought why not combine a super cute table setting on a budget with some simple snacks for a small party or snack table.


The flowers and the vase are both from Joann's fabrics store. I love the amount of beautiful flowers they have. There are plenty to choose from. I always want all of them and have to constantly stop myself. I also found these long rectangle serving dishes from Ross.The center piece flower print at the bottom is a piece of scrapbook paper from michael's craft store.


I went to target and picked up this cute spring pillow and picture frame from the dollar spot. They also had this really cute open circular basket. I love a good deal that's why I always stop in the dollar section of target, they have the most amazing things.



For my snacks I decided to go with these soft sugar cookies from loft house. Honestly my favorite cookies to buy, there always so sweet and delicious but there mini so I don't feel bad about eating 3 or maybe 4. I also made a really easy salmon salad. Usually I Jazz My salmon salad up with celery and green olives and seasonings, but this time I was very simple.




Salmon Salad Recipe

I Can or Package or cooked boneless and skinless salmon
Mayonnaise
Mustard (regular or spicy)
Black Olives (sliced)

and you can also add
Green olives 
Celery
Garlic Power
Onion Powder
Black Pepper

Along with that I added some of my favorite crackers and cheese. I'm not a cheese enthusiast (if that is a thing) but Munster cheese is one of my favorite cheeses, especially for grilled cheese sandwiches. But this time I decided to go with Smoked Gouda, which is also really delicious.






To Top it all off my mom made this delicious tazo tea. I'm telling you guys this tea will have you craving more and more and she uses all natural honey to sweeten it. Soooo delicious! Just serve it with ice.



I hope you enjoyed!!!

Until Next Time

XOXO


















Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Style Me Bright. Design by FCD.