Simple Strawberry Slush Drink

Sunday, May 21, 2017



I'm so excited to share with you this easy recipe. I know summer is approaching and there are so many drinks I cant wait to make. This strawberry slush is so simple and only requires 3 ingredients. The one thing I love about this recipe is you don't need ice, if you use frozen fruit. You can also make this with any fruit of your choice. I think a frozen peach slush drink would be delicious. The difference between this and a normal slush is. A slush is usually filled with ice but this is more like a blended drink mixed with a slush texture. I hope you enjoy!


INGREDIENTS:
Frozen Strawberries
Water
Sugar


Blend Blend Blend Until Smooth. If you want your slush thicker use less water.




You can add whatever sweetener you like. I decided to add sugar, but you can always do
-Honey
-Agave Nectar
-Sugar
-Maple Syrup




Pour in your preferred glass and Enjoy!!!

















Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Style Me Bright. Design by FCD.