Simple Fall Decor For Your Bedroom | Office

Friday, September 28, 2018



Hello Everyone! Welcome to style me bright blog. If this is your first time reading one of my blog posts, Welcome! I'm glad you hear and lets just be friends!

Can you believe it’s already fall? The time this year has just been flying by and I'm not complaining. The fall season is one of the best seasons, but honestly, I can’t pick a favorite. The fall and winter in Arizona, is always beautiful. When this time of year comes around, I know we are all excited. We start ordering pumpkin spice lattes, we buy the cinnamon scented pinecones, fall just gives us an all-around cozy vibe. 

Today I wanted to show you all a few simple and easy ways to make your room a little more fall appropriate. On a small budget. I know some of us don’t have huge homes or tons of space. A lot of people have small apartments or they have roommates. so, this is the perfect option for someone who doesn’t want to go all out for fall but also has a small space. 

Random Tip:

Focusing on the spaces in your home or office that you gravitate towards more, will make it easier when decorating your space. I tend to spend a lot of time in my office/ desk area. That is why I chose this space to decorate. Find the area in your space you like the most and decorate it.

_______________________________________________________






ADDING A GARLAND

Adding a simple garland on your shelf or dresser, is one way to add that fall season into your space. It’s pretty and bright and just screams FALL IS HERE! Its also very long and adds color to a empty space. Picking a garland that has more leaves and is fuller will look the best. The brighter the better! but there are also more neutral options as well. This garland was on sale at Michaels. 

USING THINGS AROUND YOUR HOME

I already had this small wooden box that was just sitting around, so I added that. Wood can really warm up a look and add texture. I already had the green faux plant as well as the picture frame. 

PICTURES

Google has some great images for fall inspired pictures as well as Pinterest. You can incorporate fall into any room or space just by changing out the pictures to be more fall. Some examples could be leaves, fall sayings, or camping. I liked having my simple pictures in the back and just adding a slash of fall pictures, but you can do what works for you.

The frames I purchased at micheals and then printed the pictures to add to them.



_________________________________________

Random Tip:

Make sure when you print pictures to use glossy photo paper, that way the images look professional and neat. 




FLOWERS

I love real flowers, they are just gorgeous and smell amazing. You can add real flowers and faux flowers, both look amazing and add a nice contrast to your space. 

THE LITTLE THINGS

The small pumpkins or fall scented candles can tie a space together nicely! Even adding a wood tray to put everything on adds texture and looks great.



I love my little small space with a few fall décor. I hope you enjoyed this post and let me know what you decided to do in your space for fall.

Until Next Time

XOXO 

PRODUCT LINKS 


(Couldnt find the exact one, but this one is similiar and also by magnolia at target)































Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Style Me Bright. Design by FCD.