Falling Back In Love With Your Passion!

Monday, September 17, 2018




 I think we all have ended up in a place where we don’t know what to do or what’s next for us. It may be a hobby, a relationship, a job, anything. You can love something and if you’re not tentative you can fall out of love with it.

I've always enjoyed writing, I love English class and always passed with A's. I wanted to be a journalist for the longest time and slowly over time I started to lose the spark of wanting to write.
I wasn’t interested, and I just didn’t like it and I started to get worried because this is something that I’ve always enjoyed and loved, and it was slipping away.

so, I took a break a few times ha-ha and after looking at old blog post and thinking of the reason why I started a blog in the first place, this inspiration came. and I wanted to write again, and I wanted to share things again and it started to feel natural.
That’s what I wanted! I wanted to love blogging because it is my hobby. I do it because I like sharing things with everyone and in person I’m much more of an introvert but when I’m sharing things with you all I’m an extrovert and I just love it.


Whenever your passion or love becomes a chore or a demand it becomes not fun anymore. you start to lose the reason you did it in the first place. so never let go of that. Never treat your passion like a job as the saying goes. (or something like that lol)

And if you are in a rut just know, it won’t be forever. eventually you will love what you do again. it just takes time. I mean when you stop working on something you must remember the skill all over again.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Style Me Bright. Design by FCD.