July Goal + Ongoing Change | No Meat | Plant Based

Saturday, June 30, 2018







I'm doing it guys! I'M GOING PLANT BASED!! A few months ago I started my lifestyle change with food and I was doing great, and somewhere down the line I fell off. I started eating burgers and chicken again and I've gained so much weight. But that's all changing because I doing it all the way through this time. For the entire month of July I going plant based. They say it takes 21 days to break a habit, so if I can get through 21 days I'm sure I can carry this out for hopefully the rest of my life.

Why Am I going plant based?

I have been so stuffy and just draggy ever since I stopped eating plant based. I want to have energy again and I want to see this weigh drop off. I don't think meat is bad I just think it works well with others and for me it doesn't. There are so many other foods that contain protein and nutrients meat gives you and I'm so excited to share them

My mother has been a vegetarian for over 20 years now and has so much experience with vegetarian dishes and foods and what can keep your body healthy and strong.

I am so excited for this journey in my life and I can't wait to take you all along with me. I'm still eating butter, cheese eggs, milk because I think they are an essential part of growing and sustaining your body.















Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Style Me Bright. Design by FCD.