4 Tips On Finding Your Personal Style / Wardrobe

Wednesday, June 13, 2018



Figuring out your personal style and what fits you sometimes can be a challenge! I've found that over the years I've always gravitated towards colors and vibrant shades. I was the girl in high school with the pink skinny jeans. When It came to fashion I had definitely had no fashion sense but i wore what I liked.

As I've gotten older, I have faded out of wanting colored skinny jeans. I love my neutrals and creams and blues. Those are just the colors and shades I love. Don't get me wrong, every know and then I love a pop of color! With that being said if your struggling with defining your personal style and what color scheme you like. Then hopefully these 4 tips will help you decide.

Tip 1.
Find out what colors you wear on a daily basis. If you constantly find yourself in a certain color scheme that's probably what you feel most comfortable wearing.


Tip 2. 
Start a pinterest board of all the outfit ideas you like. You will be surprised on trends you may notice you gravitate towards. This will give you an idea of your personal style.

Tip 3. 
Use you pinterest ideas to shop your outfits. If I notice an outfit I like (ex. gray sweatshirt and black pants) The next time I go shopping, I'm going to start looking for gray sweatshirts or shirts and black bottoms.

Tip 2. 
By finding out what color palette you like, you make shopping 10 times easier. You might not even pick up a black shirt if you know you love colors or vise versa. Knowing what colors and style you like can really cut down excess spending on clothes you will not ever wear.

Always wear what makes you comfortable and confident!!!



CHECK OUT MY PINTEREST BOARD







Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Style Me Bright. Design by FCD.