Spring Inspired Orange Body Scrub | DIY

Sunday, April 29, 2018





Spring and summer are my favorite times to break out the body scrubs. My skin tends to be more vibrant and glowing in the summer so taking this extra step of exfoliating makes my skin that much more hydrated.
I've used store bough scrubs, but making your own is much more cost efficient and you can find most of this in your house.
I have a whole box of essential oils as well as other oils that I use for my hair and skin (coconut oil etc)

Lets See what you'll need:


Coconut Oil
Sweet Almond Oil
Jojoba Oil
Vitamin E Oil
Sugar (Brown or White)
A Small Jar
Orange Essential Oil Or Lemon Essential Oil ( Add desired drops)



Mix The Sugar and oils together until you like the texture.Add more oil if you like it softer and less oil if you like more granules.




Enjoy Your Orange Scented Body Scrub!



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Style Me Bright. Design by FCD.