Mango Strawberry Smoothie Bowl

Wednesday, April 4, 2018


I was thinking of adding in a fun food portion to the weekly blog posts. Recipe Wednesdays! Where I share small recipes I've been trying, with you. 
This week I'm sharing a delicious smoothie bowl recipe that taste amazing. love a good smoothie bowl. I can add crunch or salty toppings and still enjoy a smoothie. 
BASE:
  • Frozen Mangos
  • Frozen Strawberries
  • Plain Greek Yogurt | I like plain yogurt so that I can sweeten my smoothie with a natural sweetener like maple syrup or honey 
  • Water | I use water because it's less fat than using a sugary juice or milk. It still taste amazing using water. TRUST ME! 
SWEETENER:
  • Maple Syrup | This is a good alternative for a natural sweetener. It doesn't have those added sugars and It also has great health benefits from Antioxidants to helps protect skin health.
  • Cinnamon | Cinnamon has so many health benefits from anti-inflammatory properties to may help lower cancer risks. Look up more benefits of cinnamon. And it adds a great taste 
Blend Together Your Base And Sweetener And Add Your Toppings!
TOPPINGS:
  • Fresh Raspberries
  • Sunflower Seeds | Sunflower seeds are one of my favorite snacks. I love the crunch and the salty flavor it adds. 
  • Cinnamon 
  • Bananas Would also taste amazing with this 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Style Me Bright. Design by FCD.