My Mini Staycation At Element Hotels

Saturday, April 7, 2018



I have to say my mini staycation at Element Hotels has by far been my favorite! If you didn't know I am so obsessed with Hotels (nice, clean hotels that is) I love knowing I can go to a place and relax with all accommodations made for me.

When I think of a staycation I want to feel like I'm in a mini resort, spa etc. I basically just dont want to feel like I'm at home.  Element Hotels made me feel right in my {element} how fitting right. Right when I came in, I knew I was gonna love the place. The smell, cleanliness and overall appearance caught my eye.



I love neutral bright colors with cool wood tones, which is exactly their color scheme. I stayed at the Element in chandler, Arizona, but they have so many accommodating locations all over the U.S.

Relaxation Time


For me this particular stay, I wanted to just unwind from the long week I had. So hitting the gym and relaxing watching a few movies was the highlight of my staycation. I also managed to have a little wine and keep it chilled in their full equipped kitchens.

The fact that I've stayed at this hotel a few times is a sign i may be a little to in love with it. I even had a surprise balloon filled shower for my birthday!

A simple breakfast is all I need


Check out more of what element hotels has to offer.

Element Hotels 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Style Me Bright. Design by FCD.