Winter Plaid OOTD!

Wednesday, December 24, 2014


Heyyy Guys! Hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday week! Here's my Outfit Of The Day from earlier today. I mixed plaid with checkered print, only because I felt a bit daring today. I even wore my favorite red lip stick by Rimmel London Kate. I was doing a little shopping so I wanted something comfy and not to complicated. Hope You enjoy!



 These Pants are definitely one of my favorites to wear. I love the look of them and they are so comfy.




I bought these boots over 2 years ago from "Ross Dress For Less" and I still where them, especially on rainy days.


 I am In love with the checkered black and white print on this scarf. It's very classic and can be worn with my different outfits or styles.


Outfit Details :

**unfortunately all of these pieces were purchased a while ago, so I do not have the links for them. But I did link the stores!:)



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Style Me Bright. Design by FCD.