Easy Kosher Rice Krispie Treat Shapes!

Friday, December 26, 2014


I was so excited about making Rice Krispes, because I haven't made any since junior high school. So I thought this Holiday Season would be the perfect time to make them for my family.

Recipe Ingredients:

Two 10oz Bags of Marshmallows | 1/2 Stick Of Butter | 4-6 Cups Of Rice Krispies


I found these Marshmallow's at the Kosher Market. I don't eat pork, so finding an alternative Marshmallow that doesn't have gelatin in it, is Great!( If your looking for a kosher market just Google local kosher markets in your city)


| Cooking |




Put your stove on LOW and SLOWLY melt the butter and marshmallows together. You will know when its done because the consistency will be smooth and creamy. 
** Be careful not to burn your marshmallows (take your time )

| Mixing |


After you pore in the marshmallows, start mixing everything together with a spatula. 
** Make sure you butter your spatula and mixing bowl to avoid sticking

| Shape |
| I first transferred my mixture into a pyrex dish to cool, then I started shaping them. |


I decided to make balls, but you can also use cookie cutters and make different shapes.




| Enjoy!:) |

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Style Me Bright. Design by FCD.