Quick Lunch Idea!! (Black Pepper Turkey Melt)

Wednesday, December 3, 2014


I know a lot of times we want a quick and easy lunch so this is literally my go to lunch when I'm in a hurry. Whenever I go to the store I make sure I pick up these simple essentials for a great lunch through out the week. 

List of these Simple Products:

  • Hoagie Style Bread 
  • Black Pepper Turkey
  • Colby Jack Cheese

Since this is a really quick and easy recipe or (sandwich) there's not much to it.
just layer however much meet and cheese you like (on separate pieces of bread)
** but make sure you put cheese on top of the turkey also, if you would like (forgot to mention that)**



Pop the bread in the oven on broil until the sandwich is lightly toasted then put it all together and ENJOY!
See told you, very simple and quick. I just paired my sandwich with some cheesy ruffles!




Until Next Time XOXO<3

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Style Me Bright. Design by FCD.