The Truth About Me Cooking?...

Wednesday, March 7, 2018


So Here It is, Here is the Truth! I love cooking! I honestly enjoy cooking delicious meals and trying to be creative, I just find it so fun and relaxing. But on the opposite side. I am a kitchen snob (sorry to admit it) I would enjoy cooking in a nice, clean kitchen with lots of light and space. Preferably an all white kitchen. If I don't like the kitchen, chances are I wont be motivated or want to cook in it. 
The number one thing I like to make and I have no problem making is appetizers. Boy O Boy! I love appetizers. If they had a restaurant with just appetizers I would go there. They are so easy to make and they are usually mini, and anything mini is the greatest. I love it all from dips, to patties to mini wraps. 
Baking Is Probably the most fun, you can never have to many sweet treats and homemade ones are the best. I love cupcakes, cakes, donuts. All of thee above. so when it comes to making treats that's always a yes.


Let me know in the comments below what things you like to cook. Or let me know if you don't like to cook

until next time xoxo

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Style Me Bright. Design by FCD.