Juicing Party! Sharing My Favorite Natural Juices

Wednesday, February 21, 2018


LET'S HAVE A JUICING PARTY! NO, BUT SERIOUSLY, WHO WOULD BE DOWN TO GRAB YOUR FAVORITE FRUITS AND VEGETABLES AND JUICE THEM UP! [RAISES HAND] ME!!!!!

I love fresh juiced juice! It is so healthy for you and on the plus side it taste amazing. Today I'm sharing my favorite recipes that I use when I juice. I'm so simple when it comes to what I want in my juice.



I pretty much use the same ingredients every time but I might add a little zing to it with lemon or ginger.


TIP: USE FRUITS AND VEGETABLES THAT YOU ACTUALLY LIKE. I LOVE ALL THE ONES I PICK!

CAGL- (CARROT, APPLE, GINGER, LEMON)


DIRECTIONS:

1. Add The Carrots, Ginger and Apple to the Juicer

2. Squeeze lemon lemon juice right into the container

3. MIX, CHILL AND ENJOY!


TIP:  ADDING A BAG MAKES FOR AN EASIER CLEAN-UP

CUAC- ( CUCUMBER, APPLE, CELERY)


This juice I like to have when I'm trying to slim down. It's light and very refreshing. It will also taste amazing with a hint of lemon.

LABELING MAKES EVERYTHING FUN RIGHT? OR IS IT JUST ME!


LINKS

Mason Jars

Hamilton Beach Juicer

Label Maker



Happy Juicing Everyone!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Style Me Bright. Design by FCD.