5 Ways To Use A Small Box For Organizing

Friday, May 11, 2018




Sometimes we look at small storage containers and think, what can I do with this? Well I have you covered. I have 5 ways you can use those small storage boxes/containers. 
This small wood box is actually a planter box I got from the target dollar section for about 3 dollars. I was looking for a small wood box but all the ones I came across were the wrong wood grain I wanted. Then I found these beauties and I snatched the last 2 I saw.
Office Supplies
This can be great for all those pens, scissors or just random office supplies that sit on your desk everyday. I added a small acrylic pencil box that nestled perfectly inside. 


Makeup

Makeup storage can be tricky sometimes because f how messy it can get. These wood boxes came lined with a plastic liner. Perfect to store small makeup or makeup palettes.




Nighstand Essentials 

I always have loose stuff  I want easy access to next to my bed, so why not add a small wood box or cute container and put your bed time essentials. Some times I need a hair tie, chap stick, a nail file, lotion or oil etc.


Toiletries 

Bathrooms products always need a good home. I like to put all my everyday items close to the sink in a small container for easy access, especially if I'm in a rush. 



Small Travel Bag

I tend to have a lot of small travel bags. There one of my favorite things to impulse buy. But they can also be a cute display in a small storage box. 




Hope you found these organizing tips helpful.
until next time 


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Style Me Bright. Design by FCD.