Are You A Morning Person?

Sunday, November 5, 2017


Mornings are my favorite part of the day! I love waking up early and seeing the sun come up and the birds chirping (as cliche as that sounds lol) It's just a beautiful time of day.

Sleeping in makes me feel so unproductive!! And I HATE that feeling. I feel more tired then I did before I even went to sleep. My body is always super drained and I feel like my morning passed me by.

I love my mornings! They are peaceful and it has a different feeling than In the afternoon. Through out the work week I wake up at 5am everyday. So when the weekend rolls around I feel bad sleeping past 8am. Its such a different feeling waking up early and getting your day started. Even if its just going to dutch bros and grabbing coffee. (I love dutch bros haha)

I also feel like we should make the most out of our days and by doing that is, WAKING UP EARLY! Making good use of your daylight is the greatest feeling. Then when night comes you can relax, go out to eat, whatever you want.

I find myself more productive during the daylight hours. Mornings are usually the time when I run errands, because the stores are not crowded. I wash my car, grocery shop etc. I just enjoy my mornings so much more than I did a few years ago.


Are you a morning person or a night person?



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Style Me Bright. Design by FCD.