How I Style My Bedside Cart

Wednesday, August 2, 2017



Well Hello There!

Hope you all are well and happy! Ive been going back and fourth with how I wanted to style my bedside cart. I always knew I wanted a cart next to my bed, ever since I trolled Pinterest and saw how cute they were. I originally had this cart in my bathroom, then I used it for my desk/craft area and it finally ended up as my beside cart. I have to say I completely love having this. I use it to prop up my laptop or phone when I want to watch Hulu plus. I can roll it over and use it as an eating tray if I wanted to. It's so versatile and on TOP of that it is the cutest!!! color {Turquoise.}


I wanted the top to be easy access so I included some pens and some of MY frequently accessed notebooks. [Little secret] about this notebook on top. It actually came black and white and I penciled in the color, It came out surprisingly good, in my opinion.  I also keep my water here because at night I always always get thirsty. Who else gets super thirsty at night?!



This small wire basket is from target, it was only 3 dollars (in the dollar section) and you can use it to store small things you want next to your bed (chap stick, lotion etc) and this white vase and the faux flowers are from Ikea.





 Second row is most of my books, the books that I'm currently reading are in another spot but these are just where I keep them.


 Third shelf I added these bright yellow acrylic boxes that I purchased from the container store. They were actually on super clearance and I got them for 6 dollars and they are originally 20 something. I was so happy because I really wanted these every time I went there. (Which was every other weekend)

P.S They are empty. Let me know if you have any suggestions on what I should put in them. I had spare notepads and pens in them before but that just wasn't working for me.






 And there it is, my simple bed side cart! I hope you get inspired and share some tips on how you style your cart in the comments below. Happy Organizing and Decorating!



 Product Links:

Utility Cart (Ikea)
Yellow Acrylic Boxes
*Yellow Boxes are discontinued but they so many other colors on the website*
Ikea Flowers 
Ikea White Vase












Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Style Me Bright. Design by FCD.