Change is a Beautiful Thing

Sunday, February 12, 2017


Hey Hey,

Another random post, but an important one that's close me.
I know everyone says, change is a good thing and  THEIR RIGHT, it is!! Change is beautiful actually. It shows that your evolving and growing and learning new things and that is what life is about. The person you were at 18 is not the person you are at 25. Life experiences change us to become who we really are. And at this point in my life I'm all for change and embracing the new things that life can bring. It's funny because at 18 and 19 I actually hated change. I loved having a routine and the same home and having everything be the same. It wasn't until I was in college freshman year and I stayed in the dorms and during this time in my life I had sooo much change to adjust to that I just hated it. Don't get me wrong I really really enjoyed my experience living in dorms its just change at that time in my life was hard. Now going into this year of 2017 I'm going to be 25 years old yay me! and I'm finding so many things that I love and so many things about myself that I didn't know. There's things about me that have changed drastically and I'm loving every minute of it, because I'm turning into who I am. I would love for everyone to embrace their changes that their going through and be accepting of them. Change is beautiful and change is new and exciting and can bring you joy. I hope whoever reads this can take something from it and embrace and love all the changes in their life.



Until Next Time XOXO

Latest Instagrams

© Style Me Bright. Design by FCD.